Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Christmas Dream




Knock! Knock! Knock! When I heard that noise I jumped up from the couch and opened the door. Christmas carolers! Singing Jingle bells one of my favorite Christmas songs! They gave me a candy cane and I gave them a round of applause and a cookie. "Merry Christmas" I said then shut the door. I went back to the couch and sat by my cat (Mistletoe). We were watching Elf, even my cat was laughing! My parents were rapping presents in the other room, so I tried not to pay attention, but I was excited, Christmas was tomorrow! But it was getting late so I went upstairs to my room and soon was fast asleep with mistletoe at my feet. And then I started dreaming...

I was on the ground under a tree. When I woke up three angels were staring at me. "She’s awake" said the first angel. “Where am I" I asked. "Where all your dreams come true" the second angel said. “You’re on candy Cane Island "the third angel said. “Where’s that I asked. "In Christmas world" all three angels said. “So how do I get back to my house" I asked. "Go talk to Prince Nutcracker" said the first angel. "Who's he” I asked. "You ask too many questions" the second angel giggled. The first angel asked me to get on her back so I did and she flew on her way to Prince Nutcracker’s castle.

Once we were half way there the third angel asked for help because I was getting to heavy so the first angel took a turn caring me and let the third angle ride on her back. "Why are you not flying" I asked. "Because my wings are too little to fly" she said. "What’s your name" asked the third angel."Zoelle" I said. "What’s yours"? "My name is Rosie" said the first angel. "My name is Malia the second angel said. “And my name is Mary" the third angel said.

Then I saw it, the reason we were flying in the first place! "Prince Nutcrackers castle" I shouted. Pretty soon we landed. "Now were on Nutcrackers Island" Mary told me. "Well what are we waiting for" Malia asked.

        There were to Nutcrackers guarding the entrance with swords made out of candy canes but surprisingly sharp. They checked us for weapons then let us in. The first thing I saw was the stair cases that seemed to go on forever. Then I noticed two dark hallways. "The right hallway takes us to the elevator" Mary said. So we took the elevator up to the eightieth floor (the very top floor).
We went down the hall until we got to a screen and a big red button. Then Rosie pushed it Prince Nutcrackers face showed up. "What do you want" he asked. "We have a visitor" Mary said. Then a hidden door opened from the wall. We walked in and curtsied for him. "What’s your name" asked Prince Nutcracker. "Zoelle" I told him. "She needs to know if she can use your transporter to get back to her home" Malia said. Then he said "step back" so we did. He pushed a bright blue button on his remote connected to his throne.

All the sudden a big transporter rose from the ground. We all hugged and said goodbye. I typed in my address and a big glass door opened and I stepped in. Before I pushed "GO" Prince Nutcracker yelled "wait can't go without a candy cane". Then a secret compartment opened full of candy canes opened I grabbed one just before it closed.

        I smiled and waved but just before I pushed go Malia shouted "wait" and quickly opened the door and gave me a gold locket necklace and smiled "thanks" I said and gave her one more hug. "Goodbye" and then I pushed GO. Then I woke up and it was Christmas morning!!!!!!!!!


THE END